Sunday, October 05, 2008

Liverpool Event


A fan in Liverpool is in the process of attempting to organise a screening of Big Boss and Fist of Fury at a venue in Merseyside. I ask all UK fans if they would be willing to support such an event as I would need to sell approx 200 tickets @ £3 ech to cover the cost of venue hire. I am trying to get this for November 29th to coincide with Bruce's birthday (27th). If you GENUINELY would like to attend such an event please email me at shukocarl79@aol.com.

Please contact Carl direct.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking at the gorgeous Louboutin Shoes
, I smiled. Since then, Christian Louboutin Sandals
became a best friend of mine. Christian Louboutin is very successful in the area of Christian Louboutin Boots
. The Christian Louboutin Pumps
which are designed by him are so special.