Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great MP3 of Enter the Dragon


This track is dedicated to the legendary icon and the first International Chinese movie star Bruce Lee. This track came about when I stumbled upon some vocal samples of Bruce Lee a while ago. When I heard these samples, I was immediately inspired to create a track around Bruce Lee's voices. After experimenting with the samples, I was finally able to connect the pieces all together, well in my opinion at least. :) anyway, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did making it. maybe I'll come up with new versions of this track in the near future!

Download from here

01. POMATIC ft. Bruce Lee - Like Water (Enter The Dragon)


02. POMATIC ft. Bruce Lee - Like Water (Enter The Dragon) [Radio Edit]

all tracks are composed, arranged and produced by POMATIC. contains samples from Bruce Lee's 1973 break through film "Enter The Dragon" and his 1971 "The Lost Interview" footage!
© 2007 POMA Productions. All rights reserved. POMATIC!

No comments: